Friday, October 05, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

My, oh, my I am one busy girl lately. I finally got around to updating my website and if you click on the title of this blog entry you will be directed to my site to see all that I am up to. And if you click on the Upcoming Events page you'll find a list of scheduled author interviews at my other blog, The Book Connection.

So, what is going on in my world? I recently took on the role of Tour Coordinator for Pump Up Your Book Promotion. I am helping Dorothy Thompson set up virtual book tours for Pump Up's clients. It is a great gig and I am meeting so many talented and wonderful people. I have hosted many of Pump Up's clients for months, but now I get a chance to actually help these authors increase their online presence on a much larger scale.

I think I have bitten off every one of my fingernails preparing for my upcoming eradio interview with Janet Elaine Smith and Marketing for Fun & Profit, which will air Monday, October 15th from 8-8:30p.m. on Passionate Internet Radio - http://www.internetvoicesradio.com/home.htm. And I'm a gearing up for another great writers conference when I particpate in the Muse Online Writers Conference next week. Lea Schizas and Carolyn Howard-Johnson have done a bang up job putting it all together. I really don't know how they do it and still have time to write.

Musing Our Children's Reading and Writing Appreciation Week is taking place from October 15th - 19th. I have some visits in the works at our local schools. For more information you can check out the Musing Our Children website at http://musingourchildren.tripod.com/ .

On the home front, life is busy too. Our son moved out in May and I'm still trying to adjust to him being gone. Our oldest daughter entered First Grade this year and the baby started her first year of preschool. Okay, I guess she's not really a baby anymore, but I have to hold onto that image or admit I'm getting older. No sports this term, but both girls are dancing their hearts out. And with volunteering at church and on local town committees, it seems like we're never home. We are, but it sure seems like we're gone more than here.

So, that's my update. Sorry it was so long in coming. Enjoy fall if it ever gets here. Tomorrow's temperature is supposed to be in the high 80's. Not very October-like around New England. I'm waiting for the real autumn weather to come so I can make cinnamon applesauce--just like Mom showed me.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home