Sunday, May 21, 2006

Fast Draft, Days 5 & 6

Well, Fast Draft has taken the back burner to my Mexico story, but now that it is finally done - I think - I'm free to work on Fast Draft. I managed a couple pages today, but after the all day conference in Waltham, and lack of sleep for the past two nights I couldn't write more than two. But tomorrow is another day and I will be back on track by then.

The ovarian cancer conference was a great success! There were so many informative and engaging speakers and many of the survivors spoke to us, so we will be able to portray our character from The Sisterhood realistically, which I am thrilled about. There's nothing worse than losing credibility because you didn't do the research.

Well off to bed. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Cheryl

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog on alternative cancer treatments. No one should have to go through the discomfort of radiation or chemo-therapy so blogs that offer bone cancer are a very valuable resource.

Thanks,
Jim

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home