Sunday, May 14, 2006

Fast Draft

Well, I decided to bite the bullet and participate in a Fast Draft. A group of writers are getting together online and have committed to writing a certain number of pages each day for the next two weeks starting on Monday, May 15. This will be my first attempt at Fast Draft and I hope to succeed. Even though the stated goal of Fast Draft is to write 20 pages per day, I didn't think that was doable for me with the other writing project I have going and my family committments. So it's 5 pages a day from May 15 - May 29.

I will try to track my progress here and offer you my feelings about the Fast Draft program. I think I'm going to like it, and maybe it will be just enough to get me into a regular writing schedule so that I spend less time surfing the Net and more time writing.

Wish me luck!

Cheryl

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MML said...

Good Luck! I hope that this goes well for you. Mary

6:48 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks Mary. I hope so too.

Cheryl

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home