Friday, April 28, 2006

Feature articles on Prairie Fans

Hello all,

My articles are now being featured on the Prairie Fans website. If you would like to check them out please go to http://prairiefans.com/ and click on the "Prairie Girl" tab on the left hand menu.

I have two article series going right now. The first is the Life in the 1800's & 1900's series where my article How to Get from Here to There in the 1800's appears in the "Everyday Life on the Prairie" section. This article has a tie in to the 1970's show "Little House on the Prairie" because it was originally written for Prairie Talk - a LHOP forum. The second series is How the Iron Horse Changed the American Landscape. Part 1 is now up. I also put together a list of slang and everyday speech in the 1800's which appears on Prairie Fans as well.

I hope you get the opportunity to check out these articles and let me know what you think.

Thank you for your support.

Cheryl

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home