Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fast Draft, Day 2

So I managed another ten pages tonight. Some of it I'll keep, but I have a feeling a lot of it will hit the recycle bin. It's strange to write this way. I try to keep the sections flowing into each other, but I know at some point I'm going to be standing over the hardwood floor which will be littered with 8 x 11 pieces of paper moving them around to see where parts fit best.

I'm at a very intense part for me right now. Actually most of it is intense to me, but this latest chapter is the most intense so far. Gee, I've just used the word "intense" three different times in the past two sentences. Argh, I think I'm losing my internal editor from writing this way. LOL!

I hope to keep up this pace because I am going to lose one or two nights of writing at the end of the week while I attend a conference which will give me some information for the book I'm collaborating on.

Off to bed. Tomorrow is a new day.

Signing off,

Cheryl

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going Diva Buddy. You are doing an amazing job. Good luck with all projects that are on the go at this moment. Can't wait to read them.
Marilyn

5:17 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks Marilyn. I needed the boost today. I didn't get enough sleep and getting my writing goal in was tough, but I did it and now I'm off to bed.

Cheryl

11:58 PM  
Blogger MML said...

Cheryl - I'm glad to hear that you're still at it! I know that all of your hard work will pay off! Mary M-L

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home