Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Blog Tag...you're it!



I've been blog tagged by Jamieson Wolf, so now you're going to have to read six random things about me that you don't particularly care about. Here's what I've been told to do:

Instructions: Write down six random things about yourself and then tag six bloggers with the same task.

Rules:

· Link to the person who tagged you.
· Post the rules on your blog.
· Write six random things about yourself.
· Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog
· Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
· Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


Six random things:

1. I cannot coordinate my hands and feet to play the piano. I have tried. It just doesn't work. I think I'll stick with a keyboard.

2. I can still do the splits all the way down to the floor. Not too bad for an old girl.

3. I can move the tendons under my hand and it grosses out everyone who has ever witnessed it.

4. I have several nervous twitches that become quite apparent during stressful moments--which lately is all the time.

5. I involuntarily cross my eyes when talking to people. It's quite odd and I'm sure many have wondered if my mother dropped me on my head too often. And for some reason, it gets worse when I wear my contact lenses.

6. Due to bearing children, the lowest part of my sternum (xyphoid process) can become dislodged, creating a bulge under my skin. It is very painful and almost always happens if I make the mistake of exercising. Sounds like the best reason not to exercise that I've ever heard. They actually have surgery to take care of this problem, and I was told that some people have surgery for a slightly protruding xyphoid process for cosmetic reasons.

Okay, six random facts, most of which you'll hope to forget by the next time you see me. Admit it, you'll be looking for those ticks.

I'm done now, so I am going to tag:

Dorothy Thompson

Rebecca Camerena

Karen Magill

Tanya Aviles-Horrach

Sadie J.

Jen Nipps

Let's hope they don't start sending me hate mail.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naw, no hate mail from this direction. :)

I'll have to check back later today after I get some work done to remind myself of what the tag was about, though. lol

Best,
~Jen

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home